10 days Uganda lions safari trip Do you love lions? Then this is your trip.
Quote Based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room full board
2 people per person $3,129 ($6,258) Mid-range Lodging
2 people per person $5,566 ($11,132) Luxury Lodging
2 people per person $2,508 ($5,016) Budget Lodging
What is Included
9 nights Accommodation to the version lodge
Meals (10 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 9 dinners)
4x4 Land cruiser Jeep
Factory bottled water for drinking/brushing teeth
Boat ride Murchison falls national park
Boat ride Queen Elizabeth national park
2 Night game drives
Experiential game drive Queen Elizabeth national park
Drop to the Airport on last Day
Ranger from Uganda Wildlife Authority
Drinks (Accept for the Apoka Lodge Luxury clients)
Tips $10 per person per day
Activities not included on the Itinerary
Items of personal nature such as phone calls
Balloon Safari Murchison falls $380 per person
Chimpanzee Habituation Kibale forest (we would have to adjust the program $220 per person)
Balloon safari over Queen Elizabeth national park $380 per person
Extension 3 days gorilla tracking (Extra $1,800 luxury, $1,400 mid-range, $1150 budget per person)
Terms and conditions
- At the moment of booking a deposit of the 40% of the total amount is due.
- Bookings must be made at least 60 days before the date of departure.
- Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to not accept bookings made less than 60 days prior the date of departure.
- Full payment has to be made not less than 30 days before the departing date of the tour.
- If the full amount is not paid in due time, Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled.
- Cancellations: 60 days prior to departure date of the tour, full refund of deposit; between 60 and 30 days, refund of 50% of deposit; less than 30 days, no refund.
- Gorilla permits are non-refundable..
- Travellers are supposed to reach Entebbe on the tour starting day before 8 am and leaving from the same airport at the end of the tour after 8 pm.
- If these times can't be respected then 1 or 2 days should be calculated for the overnight in Kampala.
- Children under 12 years of age are not allowed to see chimpanzees.
- Kibale National Park offers small walks of 1 or 2 hours followed by creative activities.
- Gorilla trekking is not allowed to anyone under 15 years of age.
- Prices for private safari. No extra passengers added.
- All prices are VAT included.
- Prices are in United States dollars (USD).
- Gorilla permits are available booking at least 3 months before the departure date.