Days 1 – 4 Arrival – Entebbe – Kibale Forest
Arriving in Uganda at Entebbe
international airport, where you’ll take an internal flight to Kasese. Once landed you’ll be taken to Primate Lodge, where you’ll be able to relax after your travels at the lodge.
You’re staying in the middle of Kibale forest national home to a fabulous display of wildlife, flora, and fauna. You’ll track chimpanzees hunting through their natural habitat, as well as colobus monkeys and Sitatunga antelope in the Bigodi Wetland Sanctuary. Keen bird watchers can spot a range of species, such as great blue turaco, rare papyrus gonoleks, taking a walk through the Bigodi community.
Spend Three nights in a twin/double room at Primate Lodge.
Days 5 – 7 Queen Elizabeth National Park
From Kibale Forest area, you’ll be taken to Kyambura area, giving magnificent views over the Queen Elizabeth National Park
and the Rwenzori Mountains
. A boat trip along the Kazinga Channel
to see wildlife that basks along the banks.
Tracking chimpanzees in the Kyambura gorge, with an experienced guide. And you’ll set off on early morning and afternoon game drives to photograph pride of lions, leopards and great herds of other grazers.
Stay Three nights in a double room at Kyambura Katara Lodge.
Days 8 – 10 Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Today you are taken cross-country across the Savannah to the gorilla country as you are headed to Bwindi Forest. En route we try to visit the tree-climbing lions while appreciating the countryside. Your accommodation is comfortable enjoying the distant views of the forest.
Basically a visit to Bwindi forest
in dedicated to one thing only to visit the mountain gorillas. Although this park offers other attractions as well. The bird-life is fascinating while the flora of the forest equally attractive.
Stay Three nights in a double room at Mahogany Springs Lodge.
Days 11 – 12 Bwindi – Entebbe – Departure
Your trip comes to an end. A drive to the airstrip for a flight to Entebbe International Airport.
What is Included
1. All domestic flights except your arrival/return international flights
2. All accommodation including breakfast (some hotels may include more meals & activities)
3. Two gorilla trekking permits
4. All private ground transfers
5. All guided tours specified in the itinerary description
6. Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip
Terms and conditions
1. At the moment of booking a deposit of 40% of the total amount is due.
2. Bookings must be made at least 60 days before the date of departure.
3. Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to not accept bookings made less than 60 days prior to the date of departure.
4. Full payment has to be made not less than 30 days before the departing date of the tour.
5. If the full amount is not paid in due time, Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to treat the booking as canceled.
6. Cancellations: 60 days prior to the departure date of the tour, a full refund of deposit; between 60 and 30 days, a refund of 50% of deposit; less than 30 days, no refund.
7. Gorilla permits are non-refundable.