Day 1 Nairobi
Arrival to Nairobi through Jomo Kenyatta International meet, greet and transfer to your Nairobi hotel for overnight.
Day 2 Nairobi - Lake Nakuru
Our safari guide meet you at the airport/Hotel then depart by road to Lake Nakuru National Park. Your arrival to lake Nakuru will in time for Lunch at your lodge. After lunch at 3pm your exploration begins. Return for dinner and overnight Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Day 3 Lake Nakuru
Explore Lake Nakuru and rest in the afternoon.
Day 4 Nakuru – Maasai Mara
Early breakfast then depart to Masai Mara with a game drive along the way to the lodge spotting southern white rhinoceros, lion, Hyena, olive baboons, waterbucks. Have lunch, rest and have an evening game drive, tonight you stay at the Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 5 Maasai Mara
After breakfast you will take a full day of game viewing activity within the park. The reserve is the most fabulous game viewing area in the entire world. You will have a picnic lunch at the hippopotamus pool looking out for hippopotamus and Nile crocodile. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 6 Maasai Mara – Serengeti national park
When done with breakfast we drive from Masai Mara through Isebania border with picnic lunches arriving at midday. Meet your Tanzanian Driver/guide to continue the Serengeti national park. Serengeti sopa Lodge.
Day 7 Serengeti national park
Serengeti means "endless plains" in the Maasai language which description fits the Serengeti. Serengeti plains, Western corridor and Northern Serengeti are the division thereby in the Serengeti. You will love your time in the Serengeti especially with morning and afternoon game drives.
Day 8 Serengeti National park
Another day in the Serengeti of game activities both morning and evening.
Day 9 Serengeti national park - Ngorongoro Crater
Another morning game drive while departing the marvellous Serengeti for Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Have a game drive in the afternoon while in Ngorongoro dinner and overnight will be at the Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge.
Day 10 Ngorongoro Crater
Located between the Serengeti and Lake Manyara is the Ngorongoro Conservation Area which is where you find the Ngorongoro Crater one of Tanzania’s most popular wildlife viewing destination.
With a permanent supply of water animals treasure the Ngorongoro crater and hence a better place for visitors to see several species of animals.
Day 11 Ngorongoro - Lake Manyara
After breakfast depart for Lake Manyara National Park arriving in time for lunch at Lake Manyara Serena Lodge. Afternoon game viewing drive in lake manyara national park and later head for dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 12 Lake Manyara - Arusha
After breakfast you will have a morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park whose inhabitants include hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions, flamingos, and other varieties of bird life. Lunch at the camp. After lunch, drive back to Arusha drop of at Arusha Center Inn with bed and breakfast.
Price For each of 2 persons sharing USD4900
Price For each of 4 persons sharing USD4395
Price For each of 6 persons sharing USD4010
Above prices are based on budget low season prices of the year, April, May and June 2018
Prices for High season and Peak season are available on request.
Safaris for 1pax, 3pax, 5pax, 7pax and above, Groups and Families are also offered at different prices
Safari price includes:
- Airport/hotel pick up/drop off transfers
- Ground transport while on safari in a customized safari mini-van in Kenya and 4 x 4 land cruiser with a roof hatch that pops up to enable easy viewing and photography
- Guaranteed window seats
- Services of knowledgeable English speaking professional tour driver-guide
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Full board accommodation in lodges in Single/Double/Twin/Triple rooms
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- All Park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Ngorongoro Crater service fees
- Concession Fees
- Flying doctor’s tourist air ambulance evacuation cover in case of emergency while on safari.
- Government taxes and local levies
- Bottled drinking water per day whilst on safari
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi on Day 1
- Starts in Nairobi, Kenya and ends in Arusha, Tanzania
Safari price excludes:
- All personal travel and baggage insurances
- International and Domestic flights
- All Airport Taxes and Visas
- Medical and trip cancellation insurance
- Yellow fever vaccinations
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Olduvai Gorge entrance fees
- Canoeing safari
- Any Optional activities such as village visit, balloon safaris, night game viewing, guided nature walks, e.t.c
- All Optional activities in Lake Nakuru
- Extras at the lodges or camps; tips and gratuities, portage, telephone, laundry etc
- Drinks and beverages not in the Itinerary.
- Tour driver-guide gratuities
- Hotel accommodation in Arusha after the safari – can be arranged on request
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary
SIMILAR SAFARI PACKAGES
- 12 September 2007 by carlos, in Big Five & Wildlife,Two Country Tour...READ MORE +