15 days budget safari Uganda
Apes, wildlife, birds
Responsible travel 20% of the proceeds will go towards frontline street kids ministry.
Minimum 5 people required
15 days tour of Uganda
This 15 Days Uganda Safari Package provides many opportunities to traverse Uganda's beauty and diversity well intentioned to give you a full Uganda safari experience.
Day by day program
Day 1: In the morning welcome of the travellers at the international airport of Entebbe. Drive to Murchison Falls National Park (3 hours). Dinner and overnight at the chosen accommodation. LD
Day 2: Early in the morning game drive on tracks around the delta of the Nile, where an high concentration of wildlife can be found and will impress even the more reluctant safari lover. After lunch, boat trip on river Nile up to the base of the Murchison Falls, offering spectacular views following the course of the Nile through a beautiful African atmosphere. Dinner and overnight. BLD
Day 3: After a very easy and rewarding walk to the top of Murchison Falls drive to Fort Portal, crater lakes (6 hours). BLD
Day 4: After a pleasant breakfast on the lakeshore drive to Kibale Forest National Park and chimpanzee tracking activity (OPTIONAL) otherwise day walk in the park. Chimpanzee tracking offers a chance to see chimps habituated to human presence in their natural environment. BLD
Day 5: In the morning visit to Amabere caves near Fort Portal. Afternoon walk on the crater lakes area. BLD
Day 6: After breakfast drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Boat cruise and sunset on Kazinga channel. Dinner and overnight at the chosen accommodation. BLD
Day 7: Game drives during this day dedicated to discover Queen Elizabeth National Park, one of the most diverse ecosystems in Africa. A total of 95 mammals species has been recorded. The park boasts of over 600 recorded bird species making it the ideal destination for bird watchers. BLD
Day 8: After breakfast, trasfer to Bwindi National Park. Bwindi National Park is home to around 330 mountain gorilla, almost half of the world's population of mountain gorilla. BLD
Day 9: Early in the morning, after a short briefing with the local ranger starting of the gorilla tracking experience. (OPTIONAL) The tracking activity might take from 1 to 7 hours. People who choose not to track the gorillas in Bwindi will enjoy a nature walk in the park. Return to the chosen accommdation in the late afternoon. BLD
Day 10: After breakfast drive to Lake Bunyonyi called the "Switzerland of Africa". Lake Bunyonyi is one of the most pleasant and delightful places in Uganda. Relax on the lake. BLD
Day 11: Morning boat cruise and visit to the village of Batwa pigmies. Free afternoon. BLD
Day 12: Day of relax on Lake Bunyonyi. With its fresh water, bilharzia free and beautiful landscapes, Lake Bunyonyi is a small paradise for travellers looking for a place to relax. BLD
Day 13: After breakfast drive to Lake Mburo National Park. In the late afternoon boat cruise in the lake. Many plant species and animals can be seen clearly like crocodiles, hippos, and birds like pelicans, black crake, heron, cormorant, fish eagle and the rare shoebill stork. BLD
Day 14: After an early morning game drive breakfast and return to Entebbe for overnight at Boma guest House.
Day 15: Departure- visit Ngamba island in the morning and departurn in the evening.
B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner
Transport using customised vehicle equipped with GPS and opening roof; passengers and public liability insurance; full board; Experienced driver/guide and UWA professional armed rangers in the parks when required; all fees for the excursions - activities as stated in the day by day program; all park entrance fees; accommodation as stated; return airport transfers.
Excludes Interational flight to and from Uganda, visas if required, personal travel insurance, gorilla and chipm permits, drinks, tips, laundry, optional activities, extras, personal items and everything not stated in the day by day program.
* Travellers are supposed to reach Entebbe on the tour starting day before 8 am and leaving from the same airport at the end of the tour after 8 pm. If these times can't be respected then 1 or 2 days should be calculated for the overnight in Kampala.
* Children under 12 years of age are not allowed to see chimpanzees. Kibale NP offers small walks of 1 or 2 hours followed by creative activities.
* Gorilla trekking is not allowed to anyone under 15 years of age.
* Prices for private safari. No extra passengers added.
* All prices are VAT included.
* Prices are in United States dollars (USD).
* Gorilla permits are available booking at least 6 months before the departure date.
* Bookings: At the moment of booking a deposit of the 40% of the total amount is due.
* Bookings must be made at least 60 days before the date of departure.
* Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to don't accept bookings made less than 60 days prior the date of departure.
* Full payment has to be made not less than 30 days before the departing date of the tour.
* If the full amount is not paid in due time, Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled.
* Cancellations: 60 days prior to departure date of the tour, full refund of deposit; between 60 and 30 days, refund of 50% of deposit; less than 30 days, no refund.
* Gorilla permits are non-refundable.
1.1 Gorilla Permit and 1 Chimpanzee tracking Permit per person.
2. All Meals and accommodation as will be stated depending on available options.
3. All ground transportation in a comfortable 4x4 vehicle with AC, FRIDGE, POP UP ROOF.
4. Park entrance fees.
5. Services of a full time English speaking driver/guide.
6. Water, coffee or Tea while on safari.
7. All boat trips.
8. All game drives.
9. All airport pickups and drops.
10. All activities at stipulated in the itinerary.