4 day fly Gorilla tracking Safari
Quote Based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room full board
2 people minimum per person $3,629 Budget
2 people minimum per person $4,029 Mid-range
2 people minimum per person $4,529 Luxury
Terms and conditions
- At the moment of booking a deposit of the 40% of the total amount is due.
- Bookings must be made at least 60 days before the date of departure.
- Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to not accept bookings made less than 60 days prior the date of departure.
- Full payment has to be made not less than 30 days before the departing date of the tour.
- If the full amount is not paid in due time, Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled.
- Cancellations: 60 days prior to departure date of the tour, full refund of deposit; between 60 and 30 days, refund of 50% of deposit; less than 30 days, no refund.
- Gorilla permits are non-refundable.
- Travellers are supposed to reach Entebbe on the tour starting day before 8 am and leaving from the same airport at the end of the tour after 8 pm.
- If these times can't be respected then 1 or 2 days should be calculated for the overnight in Kampala.
- Children under 12 years of age are not allowed to see chimpanzees.
- Kibale National Park offers small walks of 1 or 2 hours followed by creative activities.
- Gorilla trekking is not allowed to anyone under 15 years of age.
- Prices for private safari. No extra passengers added.
- All prices are VAT included.
- Prices are in United States dollars (USD).
- Gorilla permits are available booking at least 3 months before the departure date.
1.2 Gorilla Permit per person.
2. All Meals and accommodation on the itinerary.
3. Ground transportation in a comfortable 4x4 vehicle.
4. Park entrance fees.
5. Services of a full time English speaking driver/guide.
6. Water, coffee or Tea while on safari.
7. All airport pickups and drops.
8. All activities at stipulated in the itinerary.
9. And all government taxes/levies. 10. Domestic flights return to Entebbe
1. Bar Bills/Drinks
2. Items of personal nature
3. Travel insurance
5. International Flights
6. Any other extra activities not agreed upon.
7. Driver guide’s gratuity.