4 days Kidepo Valley Safari
Day 1, Travel to Kidepo Valley national park by road.
Day 2, Full Day Game viewing 4 days Kidepo valley safari
Day 3, Hiking and afternoon game viewing.
Day 4, Travel Back to Kampala
1 Drive from Kampala to Kidepo
Depart Kampala at 5 am heading north towards Gulu for the 4 days Kidepo valley safari. Then continue towards Kitgum in time for lunch.
From here continue to Kidepo valley national park
Luxury: Apoka Safari Lodge
Mid-range: Nga Moru Lodge
Budget: Savannah Lodge
Meals: Full Board (lunch and dinner)
2 Full day Game drive
Spend the entire day exploring the park to see the wildlife that dwells in Kidepo valley some include black-backed jackal, African hunting dog, bat-eared fox, striped hyena, aardwolf, cheetah, and caracal are found in no other Ugandan national park. Other predators recorded in Kidepo are the side-striped jackal, spotted hyena, leopard, lion and a variety of must lids, genets, mongooses and small cats. A remarkable 17 antelope species occur in Kidepo seven of these are found nowhere else in Uganda: namely Grant’s gazelle, greater kudu, lesser kudu, roan antelope, Beira Oryx, Guenther’s Dik-dik and mount reedbuck. Other antelope species found in Kidepo are Jackson’s hartebeest, topi, eland, bushbuck, common duiker, klipspringer, oribi, Deffassa waterbuck, Uganda Kob and bohor reedbuck.
We return for lunch and return to the wilderness until 6:00 pm.
3 Game drive, Hiking
More game drives and later visit the Akaramajong people.
We return at 6:00 pm for overnight at the lodge.
4 Departure returning back to Kampala
We depart Kidepo and return to Kampala via Kitgum, Gulu, Kafu Ready to Book?
Included for the 4 days Kidepo valley safari:
1. Walking Safari.
2. All Meals and accommodation as per the itinerary.
3. All ground transportation in a comfortable 4x4 vehicle.
4. Park entrance fees.
5. Services of a full-time English speaking driver/guide.
6. Water, coffee or Tea while on safari.
7. All boat trips.
8. All game drives.
9. All airport pickups and drops.
10. All activities at stipulated in the itinerary.
11. And all government taxes/levies.
Excluded for the 4 days Kidepo valley safari:
1. Bar Bills and Drinks
2. Phone calls
6. All other Services of a personal nature.
7. Driver guides gratuity.
Terms and conditions for 4 days Kidepo valley safari
1. At the moment of booking a deposit of 40% of the total amount is due.
2. Bookings must be made at least 60 days before the date of departure.
3. Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to not accept bookings made less than 60 days prior to the date of departure.
4. Full payment has to be made not less than 30 days before the departing date of the tour.
5. If the full amount is not paid in due time, Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to treat the booking as canceled.
6. Cancellations: 60 days prior to the departure date of the tour, a full refund of deposit; between 60 and 30 days, a refund of 50% of deposit; less than 30 days, no refund.
7. Gorilla permits are non-refundable.
- $ 667
per person (2 people)
per Person (2 people)
per Person (2 people)