5 days Masai Mara, Nakuru, Naivasha tour
Day 1: Drive from Nairobi to Masai Mara Game Reserve
Your guide will pick you from your hotel in Nairobi to take you on your 5 days Masai Mara, Nakuru, Naivasha tour by road.
Ascend into the great rift valley escarpment, having another stop over for Lunch at Narok Town.
You shall arrive at Masai Mara in the afternoon, check into the lodge before heading on for an evening game drive.
Masai mara game reserve is renowned as the best game view destination in the word. The big five, Leopard, African Lion, Rhinoceros, African elephant, African buffalo are found here. There are other wild animals such as the spotted hyena, Masai giraffe, eland, wildebeest, zebra, impala, thomson’s gazelle, and grant gazelle.
you will have Dinner and overnight at the Rhino tourist camp.
Day 2: Tour Masai Mara Full Day
We starts early with breakfast before you are taken on a long game drive searching for wildlife. The variety of herds of animals is big for you to see.
You only break for lunch and return for more game drive. An optional visit to the nearby Masai Village where you engage with the Masai women.
The days safari ends with a return to the lodge for your Dinner and overnight at Rhino tourist camp.
Day 3: Trip from Masai Mara to Lake Nakuru National Park
With another early morning game safari and with breakfast done we journey 270 kms to Nakuru by road. You will be served a hot lunch along the way before entering Nakuru’s Lanet matfarm resort in the evening. You will spend you night here after dinner.
Day 4: Visit lake Nakuru National park and road trip to Naivasha
After having your morning breakfast you are taken on an exploration of Lake Nakuru National park.
Here you will get to see some of the 350 bird species that include the greater and lesser flamingos, plovers, marabou stork, white pelican, egrets and ox packers.
The wildlife includes white and black rhinoceros, Rothschild Giraffe, lion, zebra, Antelope, African buffalo, and Olive baboons.
You will be returned to the resort for lunch and after a 63km drive to Naivasha will follow.
Your dinner and overnight stay will be at Taphe guest Resort.
Day 5: Drive from Lake Naivasha to Nairobi Airport.
Today you will travel on a boat ride to the crescent island that bird watchers love.
Here you will see great white pelicans, cormorants Africa fish-eagles, and Darters.
Also common are Wildebeest, Water-buck, Zebra, and Gazelle.
Some times encounters with Hippopotamus occur as they sleep under the acacia or rest in the water pools by day.
You will depart on a 109 km drive to drop you off the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
What is included in Masai Mara, Nakuru, Naivasha tour?
- Transport in a 4wd minivan with a pop-up roof for an excellent view.
- All fuel for the tour.
- English speaking driver/guide.
- Accommodation as listed in the itinerary.
- All breakfasts and dinners included.
- Packed snacks.
- Park entrance fees according to the itinerary.
- All activities described in the itinerary.
What is Excluded
- International airfares.
- Entry visa.
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance.
- Government tax or park fees increase.
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff.
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs.
1. Travelers are supposed to reach Nairobi on the tour starting the day before 8 am and leaving from the same airport at the end of the tour after 8 pm.
If these times can't be respected then 1 or 2 days should be calculated for the overnight in Nairobi.
2. Children 5 - 10 years of age pay half price.
3. Prices for private safari. No extra passengers added.
4. All prices are VAT included.
5. Prices are in United States dollars (USD).
1. At the moment of booking a deposit of 40% of the total amount is due.
2. Bookings must be made at least 60 days before the date of departure.
3. Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to don't accept bookings made less than 60 days prior to the date of departure.
4. Full payment has to be made not less than 30 days before the departing date of the tour.
5. If the full amount is not paid in due time, Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled.
6. Cancellations: 60 days prior to the departure date of the tour, a full refund of deposit; between 60 and 30 days, a refund of 50% of deposit; less than 30 days, no refund.
- $ 1,867
per person (2 people)
- $ 2,407
per Person (2 people)
- $ 3,405
per Person (2 people)