Alteration & Cancellation by you:
(a) Alteration: Any alterations will be treated as cancellation and rebooking and the cancellation charges set out in paragraph (i) below will be payable. (b) Cancellation: You or any member of your party may cancel your booking at any time providing that the cancellation is made by the person making the booking and is communicated to us in writing. The following scale shows the minimum charges that will be applied, based on the final day the written cancellation is received and whether the documents have been issued. In certain cases cancellation charges, if incurred involuntarily, will be covered by insurance taken out at the time of booking. This is strongly recommended. CANCELLATION FEES:
In all cases a cancellation fee of $150 per person will apply to all bookings made with SteadySafaris.com
(i) 56 prior to departure: $150 per person.
55 - 30 days prior to departure: 50%
29 - 14 days prior to departure: 75%
13 - 0 days prior to departure: 100%
IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES A 100% CANCELLATION FEE WILL APPLY AT TIME OF BOOKING AND THIS WILL BE ADVISED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
If you wish to cancel your safari holiday, please contact our customer services by telephone on +256 752 643809, +256782471149. We also accept email cancellations on. Please include your details, registered email address, and details of your cancellation. Within 30 days prior to departure any alteration will be subject to cancellation fees.
Alterations by the Company:
- Although the Company makes every effort to ensure that published descriptions are correct, it does not own or operate accomodations and other suppliers and cannot control or prevent changes.
- The Company therefore reserves the right to change the description of any booking and/or ground service before you book, in which case you will be told before a confirmation of safaris is organized. (a) Holiday arrangements excluding Packages: Alterations to bookings of this kind are infrequent. Although under no obligation to do so, the Company will endeavour to notify all changes before departure if it is practicable to do so. No compensation is payable by the Company in such cases. Should a schedule change occur to your itinerary after full balance, on either the outbound, or return after the relevant supplier's decision will be final or SteadySafaris.com amendment charges apply.
- (b) "Packages": Occasionally due to reasons beyond the Company's control, it may be necessary to amend the safaris and/or other services which make up a package booking after it has been confirmed. Such changes are considered to be either "major" or "minor" change in your desired area, or a change of accommodation to a lower classification than booked. A minor change is any other change. Whilst the Company has the right to make a minor change at any time without notification, major changes will be advised as soon as practicable offering you the choice of (a) accepting the amendment as notified (b) Purchasing another arrangement from the Company with the price difference payable/refundable as appropriate
- (c) Cancelling the arrangement(s). If you choose (c) all monies paid to the Company for the package will be refunded. In addition, you will receive the compensation listed below, except in cases of "force majeure" or "low bookings", as defined in our Terms and Conditions document. You must inform the Company of your decision as soon as possible after receiving notification (any in any event within 7 days). Period before scheduled departure within which a major change is notified. Compensation per person: Over 56 days: NIL, 56-29 days: USD 20.00, 28-15 days USD 30.00, 14 days USD 40.00. Note: In all cases the Company's liability is limited to the rates of compensation listed above. No further claims will be accepted for costs or additional expenses incurred as a result.
Cancellation by the Company:
- (a) Holiday arrangements including Packages: In the unlikely event that a booking has to be cancelled a full and prompt refund will be made of all monies paid to the Company less any insurance premiums and amendment fees. No compensation is payable.
- (b) Packages: The Company reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the services on offer. If the booking is cancelled before the departure for any reason other than non-payment by you then you will be offered the choice of purchasing another arrangement from the Company, with the price difference payable/refundable as appropriate, or of receiving a full refund of all monies paid to the Company (except insurance premium and any amendment fees). In addition, unless the cancellation has been caused by "force majeure" or "low bookings" (defined in our Terms and Conditions document) compensation will be paid on the scale set out above.