Minimum 2 people required
| $460 (2 people)
||$790 (2 people)
||$1,200 (2 people) |
| $390 (4-6 people)
||$650 (4-6 people)
||$1,000 (4-6 people)
This wildlife safari takes you to Murchison falls National Park the most beautiful protected area in Uganda.
Day 1: KAMPALA – MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK
From Kampala we will depart for the most beautiful protected area in Uganda: Murchison Falls National Park. After entering the park, we will visit the magnificent falls where you will enjoy and marvel at the mighty Nile, being forced into a seven meter crevice to thunder 45 meters below in a series of cascades that can be viewed at different points up to the baler’s summit. Dinner and overnight at Fort Murchison.
For upgrade you can stay at Nile Safari Lodge or Paraa Safari Lodge.
Day 2: MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK
Early morning embark on a half-day game drive on the northern bank of the Nile, escorted by a game ranger. Wildlife in this part includes the Rothschild Giraffe, elephant, Jackson hartebeest, lions, oribis, waterbucks and a variety of savannah woodland birds. In the afternoon we will go on a Nile cruise for game viewing at close quarters; this is a paradise for hippos and crocodiles. Dinner and overnight at Fort Murchison.
For upgrade you can stay at Paraa Safari Lodge.
Day 3: Murchison falls national park - Kampala
We depart Murchison Falls and head towards the south to Kampala we drop you to your destination.
What's included in this price?
What is Excluded
- Transport using customised vehicle equipped with GPS and opening roof;
- passengers and public liability insurance;
- full board;
- Expert driver/guide and UWA professional armed rangers in the park when required;
- all fees for the excursions - activities as stated in the day by day program;
- all park entrance fees;
- Accommodation as stated;
- return airport transfers if required.
- Interational flight to and from Uganda,
- visas if required,
- personal travel insurance,
- gorilla and chimp permits,
- optional activities,
- personal items and everything not stated in the day by day program.
- 1. At the moment of booking a deposit of the 40% of the total amount is due.
- 2. Bookings must be made at least 60 days before the date of departure.
- 3. Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to don't accept bookings made less than 60 days prior the date of departure.
- 4. Full payment has to be made not less than 30 days before the departing date of the tour.
- 5. If the full amount is not paid in due time, Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled.
- 6. Cancellations: 60 days prior to departure date of the tour, full refund of deposit; between 60 and 30 days, refund of 50% of deposit; less than 30 days, no refund.
- 7. Gorilla permits are non-refundable.