3 days trip to Queen Elizabeth national park Uganda
Minimum 2 people required
$660 (2 people)
$1,090 (2 people)
$1,400 (2 people)
$590 (4-6 people)
$850 (4-6 people)
$1,200 (4-6 people)
This safaris is 3 days but it takes you to Africas richest biodiversity Queen Elizabeth national park.
Day 1 Kampala - Queen Elizabeth via Mbarara
Departing from Kampala, with your tour leader who is your driver/guide and stop en route to look at the demonstration of different forces around the equator, where you will be able to place one foot in each hemispheres simultaneously. You will continue through the verdant countryside, having a game drive as you enter the park in the evening. Queen Elizabeth National Park boasts one of the highest biodiversity ratings of any game park or reserve in the world. From open savannah to rain forest, Queen Elizabeth has over one hundred mammal species, and an astounding 606 bird species, making it a premier safari destination. There are also a number of great Queen Elizabeth National Park sustainable tourism activities that support economic and social development which we can incorporate into your itinerary.
Day 2 Game drive, Boat trips, Nature drives
In morning, you will have a game drive to the to the crater lakes, returning to the Lodge for breakfast. In the afternoon take a cruise along the Kazinga Channel, home to one of the largest concentrations of hippopotamus, as well as herds of elephants, buffalo, and other wildlife who come to the river to drink. The Kazinga also attracts tremendous variety of bird species including the African Eagle, Open-Billed Stork, and Pied Kingfishers. Return to your lodge in the evening for dinner.
Day 3 Calm transfer back to Kampala
Your safari concludes with a morning game drive to the Kasenyi area to look for Lion prides and other wildlife like the Uganda Kob. Afterwards depart for Kampala, arriving in the evening.
What's included in this price?
1. Published prices may change without notice in case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
1. Nature drive.
2. All Meals and accommodation as per the itinerary.
3. All ground transportation in a comfortable 4x4 vehicle.
4. Park entrance fees.
5. Services of a full time English speaking driver/guide.
7. All boat trips.
8. All game drives.
9. All airport pickups and drops.
10. All activities at stipulated in the itinerary.
11. And all government taxes/levies.
1. Bar Bills and Drinks
2. Phone calls
3. Personal insurance
5. Air fare
6. All other Services of a personal nature.
7. Driver guides gratuity.
Chimp tracking in Maramgambo forest $100
Game drive in Ishasha home of tree climbing lions EXTRA $300
Balloon Safari EXTRA $380
1. At the moment of booking a deposit of the 40% of the total amount is due.
2. Bookings must be made at least 60 days before the date of departure.
3. Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to don't accept bookings made less than 60 days prior the date of departure.
4. Full payment has to be made not less than 30 days before the departing date of the tour.
5. If the full amount is not paid in due time, Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled.
6. Cancellations: 60 days prior to departure date of the tour, full refund of deposit; between 60 and 30 days, refund of 50% of deposit; less than 30 days, no refund.