4 daysUgand a Gorilla Safari trip Support the conservation of Mountain gorilla.
Quote Based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room full board
2 people minimum per person $1,829 Budget
2 people minimum per person $2,729
Mid-range 2 people minimum per person $3,329
What is Included
Transport using customised vehicle with opening roof; passengers and public liability insurance; full board; driver/guide and armed rangers in the parks when required; all fees for the excursions - activities as stated in the day by day program; all park entrance fees; accommodation as stated; return airport transfers.
Tips $10 per person per day
Activities not included on the Itinerary
Items of personal nature such as phone calls
Second gorilla permit on day 3 value $600
Balloon safari over Queen Elizabeth national park $380 per person
Travel by air (Extra $500 return flight to Entebbe per person)
Terms and conditions
- At the moment of booking a deposit of the 40% of the total amount is due.
- Bookings must be made at least 60 days before the date of departure.
- Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to not accept bookings made less than 60 days prior the date of departure.
- Full payment has to be made not less than 30 days before the departing date of the tour.
- If the full amount is not paid in due time, Steady Safaris Ltd reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled.
- Cancellations: 60 days prior to departure date of the tour, full refund of deposit; between 60 and 30 days, refund of 50% of deposit; less than 30 days, no refund.
- Gorilla permits are non-refundable..
- Travellers are supposed to reach Entebbe on the tour starting day before 8 am and leaving from the same airport at the end of the tour after 8 pm.
- If these times can't be respected then 1 or 2 days should be calculated for the overnight in Kampala.
- Children under 12 years of age are not allowed to see chimpanzees.
- Kibale National Park offers small walks of 1 or 2 hours followed by creative activities.
- Gorilla trekking is not allowed to anyone under 15 years of age.
- Prices for private safari. No extra passengers added.
- All prices are VAT included.
- Prices are in United States dollars (USD).
- Gorilla permits are available booking at least 3 months before the departure date.