Clothing to Pack
• 2 pairs khaki cotton pants (jeans are rather hot)
• 2 pairs sturdy shorts
• Pair of Gloves (either garden gloves)
• 2 long-sleeved shirts (for sun protection as well as warmth).
• 1 light sweater or sweatshirt
• 1 lightweight, waterproof windbreaker
• 1 or 2 pair sturdy walking or hiking boots or running shoes
• 3-5 short-sleeved shirts or T-shirts
• 5 changes underwear and socks
• 1 hat with a brim (baseball caps might cover your nose but not your ears and neck).
The African sun can be very harsh. Sunburn on safari, in the heat, is not fun.