10 days Kenya flying safari
Day 1- 3: Samburu
In the first place, 10 days Kenya flying safari starts when you board a domestic flight to the Samburu region in Kenya's northern wilds, coupled with a rich cultural history.
This semi-arid region is moreover home to Beisa Oryx, Gerenuk, Grevy’s zebra, reticulated giraffe and the Somali Ostrich.
As a matter of fact, you will feel the heat; learn about the ecosystem and the harsh realities of life in the African wilderness while on a walking safari with a Samburu guide.
For the more adventurous take a camel ride; or take a 5-hour walk along the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River and fly camp in the wilderness, sleeping under the African stars.
As a matter of fact, safari tours in Kenya are as much about the local culture as the wildlife.
Uniquely during your stay, there will be the opportunity to visit a local Samburu homestead and learn about their way of life.
They are nomadic pastorals who are renowned for their colourful dress and beadwork.
Day 4 - 6: Mount Kenya
Enjoy a charter flight from Samburu to Solio Private Game reserve. As you land at the airstrip, together with a guide you get taken to the lodge.
After a refreshing lunch made from fresh organic ingredients from the lodges own vegetable garden.
You might perhaps consider a siesta, you will head out for an afternoon game drive with this intention to search wildlife.
Solio private game reserve especially offers the safari visitor to see the highest concentration of rhinoceros herds of 40 rhinoceros congregated can be spotted.
Open river fishing is available in the Aberdares streams.
This area also offers helicopter joy flights.
Day 7- 10: Masai Mara
After breakfast, you will be driven to the airstrip where you will take a scheduled flight to Masai Mara.
Furthermore, your pilot will give a circle loop pointing out points of interest.
As you land you are taken on a thrilling Masai Mara game drive together with your guide spotting antelopes, wildebeest, and other animals.
Similarly, tour the Masai Mara region over the next few days taking in wildlife moments of herbivorous and cats of the open Savannah.
Returning to NAIROBI on day 10 for your departure flight home.
Magnificently located north of Tanzania bordering with Kenya is the Serengeti national park which correspondingly stretches into Kenya.
It turns into the Masai Mara National Reserve, which is likewise part of the Masai Mara triangle, making Kenya outstanding as a destination for a big five safari.
This Masai Mara is an open stretch of grassland and woodland additionally hosting over two million animals calling it home.
Here at the Masai Mara conservation extraordinary wildlife events identically happen here when the wildlife manoeuvres across the plains of the Masai Mara.
Kenya is with no doubt Africa’s wildlife pioneer thanks to several natural factors not to mention which favour the adjacent Masai Mara.
Where wildlife is abundant, not only ... but also 300 birds species, the commonly sought-after “big five,” with plenty more.
Again generations have come and gone the Masai Mara has not changed as Africa’s top wildlife safari destination.
1. Return flights from Wilson Airport to Mount Kenya, Samburu to Masai Mara
2. Ground transfers to/and from airports
3. Admission to conservation fees for all reserves as per itinerary
4. 3 nights accommodation in Sasaab luxury tented safari camp
5. 3 nights accommodation in Solio Lodge
6. 3 nights accommodation in Sala’s luxury tented safari Camp
7. All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner
8. Soft drinks, house wines, beers, spirits
9. Game drives guided bush walks and camel walks,
10. School/clinic/village/market visits
11. Excursions to the Aberdare National Park, local farm visit, horse riding
12. Bush breakfasts and sundowners
14. All meet and greet services
1. Champagne, luxury spirits, selected wines
2. Aberdare National Park fees
3. Optional activities, spa treatments and all other extras to be settled direct
Contact us if you are interested in this Kenya Flying Tour.